Workshop - 31 october 2020
It is with great regret that I have to announce that the concert of Les Botines Artistiques can't take place :-(
Given the current measures, we can only accept 20 registrations, so be quick!
During the evening itself it is especially important that everyone feels good and that limits are not be exceeded, therefore the following guidelines should be followed during our "mini folk ball":
- Wash your hands upon entering
- You can do couple dances - without breaking the rules - with people you have physical contact with, currently officially the persons in your household plus 3 per month
- You can dance alone or at a distance with someone else at any time, try to keep distance with the other people
- keep distance in between couples
- group dances such as jig, magic circle, andro and hanter dro can be done without touching
On the evening itself, no drinks or food may be served, but you can bring food with you and refill your own bottle with water. At the request of the school, it is only allowed to drink water in the dance hall.
It's really important to make sure everyone feels good and safe. Thank you for this :-)